At ATHENA we recognize the importance of corporate social responsibility, and seek to take account of the interests of all the company’s stakeholders, including its investors, customers, suppliers, partners, and employees. ATHENA believes that fostering an environment in which employees act in an ethical and socially responsible fashion is critical to its long-term success. ATHENA strives to be a good corporate and respects the laws of the countries in which it operates. Accordingly, ATHENA has adopted a formal Code of Conduct, canonize ATHENA’s policies on respecting people, integrity and interactions with those outside the company.
We abide to Equal Treatment, Equal Opportunities and Diversity policy. We provide timely updates to employees with information about the company, open house sessions where the members of Management Team make presentations on various topics including and not limited to strategic and operational progress, employee-related policies. Feedback gathered by managers during team meetings.
Attracting, motivating and retaining a highly skilled workforce is a key to ATHENA’s long term success. Our company’s policies compliment best practice, and condition that there should be equal opportunities and an absence of discrimination for all employees.
At the core of its business ethics, we believes in and holds the following values:
- Embody quality
- Creativity and innovation
- Entrepreneurial and we nurture self confidence
- Passionate & loyal to improving healthcare in developing communities
- Advocate and support education in the communities
- Practice equality
- Transparency & integrity, always and everywhere
- We manage our resources effectively by understand the key business drivers.
- We are committed to protecting the health and safety of its employees and endeavours to maintain an effective health and safety culture.
- We are committed to minimizing the impact of our activities on the environment.